Sunday, May 8, 2011

To the woman I LOVE MOST!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....MAMMA!!
You are the woman of my life! and I just wanted to let you know how much I love you!

Mother words do not illustrate my absolute admiration of the lady you are. I look up to you & strive to be the woman you are day by day. I hold you in the highest regards. Throughout your life you have strived to be such an example, and this is the type of woman I want to be. I love you more than words can say, you will always be in my heart & I wish I could be there with you today. :] Thanks always for your very best love & all your support.


Here's a kiss to you wonderful Mom! You fabulous babe, I miss you & wish I could have been there with you. I am so grateful for the wonderful woman you are & for making me into who I am today. :]

No comments: