Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Momo!

It's my little Momo's birthday! This big boy is turning 4 years old today, gee how time flies!


Well I wanted to take a moment and just say, This little man melts my heart everyday, his sweetness is precious and I will never grow tired of it. He is so full of life and laughter I am so blessed to have him as my nephew. Every moment I spend with him we are always laughing, playing, & having the time of our life. It makes me think about when the time comes for me to have children, and my heart is warmed knowing they will have a great cousin. He will always be in my heart & there is nothing more in the world than wishing I could be there with him today! I love you darling Momo & miss you unbelievably! Muah!

1 comment:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.