Monday, February 21, 2011

Congratulations Bot-e & Keithy!

My baby sister & her husband have been sealed in the LDS Temple, CONGRATS!!! I want you to know that I am so proud of you two for reaching your goal & making the decision to spend a lifetime together. Bot-e I couldn't be happier with the man you have chosen to marry, he is your other half & I truly have always seen Keith as my brother. He is such a great guy!! I'm so very pleased to see you two have reached your goal & are still striving for wonderful plans in your life! I love you both so very much & will miss you like crazy!!!!



Sisters.....you are my best friends in the whole world I love you both so very much!!









1 comment:

Brooke P said...

We miss you already!!!! I can't believe you're really in ALASKA! Thanks for the post :) we love you!