Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Days in Park City

What a gorgeous winter it has been!!! I have just been so glad to have gotten a chance to live up here! I LOVE it! I really can't believe how much snowfall there has been this winter up here, I wish I could upload all my photos but that would take forever!!
So much snow!


The flash was too bright but the snow fall was the same height as the truck!! And you must remember that you are driving on about a foot of snow!


I got stuck just down from my house, they weren't able to plow the road but decided to try to go for it anyways....ha didn't work out too well and were up till 2 in the morning trying to dig out!!
And of course the pups LOVE all this snow!








The mornings are gorgeous here! During the daytime is just breathtaking











2 comments:

Cherisse said...

Wow it really is beautiful! Live the pic of you and tucker. :)

Brooke P said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys get!! It's insane but that would be a lot of fun to play in! Oh and your new post is super cheesy ha you cheese ball ;)