Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spending a day with the Fisher Boys!!

I was able to spend my day off with my adorable nephews.....it was AMAZING!! I absolutely love spending time with these boys, they bring so much joy & laughter to me. They are constantly melting my heart with how sweet & adorable they are. Momo & Didi are most definitely my sweet little babies!












































Mosiah & Didi were singing in the car at the top of their lungs, as soon as I tried to record it they got shy & wouldn't sing as loud, especially Didi you can bearly hear him.




















We went to eat at chili's, Didi kept stealing Keith's glasses & wanted to wear them






















1 comment:

Cherisse said...

So cute! For some reason your new posts don't make it to the top of my blog list. So, I don't know u made a post. They had so much fun! Thanks for spending the day with them.