Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pow wows!


My sister is an amazing dancer!! I love watching Reese compete, I love getting together with my whole family & supporting my sis in what we all love! Way to go Reese!






Men's Fancy...my favorite!!!


Didi is such a sweetheart & extremely shy! It took him a while to warm up to me but now that's all changed, I wish I could capture all the adorable things didi does, he was being so cute.



I love my little Mo Kai he's my sweetest guy! He's so dang full of life & laughter :] He brings so much happiness to me everyday! My momo is such a stud!!

If you watch the twilight series you all know who this is! I got so lucky...I was the last one who was able to take a photo with him! The lady kept telling me NO MORE, he's finished, but then I looked at him he came over to me & this is the photo I got! Ooh so lucky!!





2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the comments on our blog Nelnel. I'm not sure if anyone will see me anywhere but in the library for the next three years. I might have to eat occasionally, so maybe we can get out sometime!

Brooke P said...

HAHA I love that picture you got with the Twilight boy!! You would get a picture like that ha but it's a good one. Didi is cute! Like when I wanted a goldfish and there were no more but he had some chewed up ones in his mouth that he was going to give me. Ha he's such a sweetheart. Anyway I'm proud of you! You're doing a good job at updating your blog ha. Love you Janelle!!