Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Off to the cabin in the MOUNTAINS!

I am absolutely in-love with the new home! I have relocated with the two pups to the mountains of Park City.....& LOVE it!!
I have been so truly blessed in having the opportunity to live in such a gorgeous place, I have seen so many elk, deer, & moose.
morning view from the bedroom
the humming bird I found in the window
wish you could see this photo better, but it was a HUGE moose, one of the biggest ones I've seen!!
same moose
sunrise
View looking to the left of the house
View looking in the backyard
Naataanii & Tuck are like this a lot of the time because they wear themselves out running around all day, they love it up there! I'm so grateful they have so much space to run around!
Moving from the townhouse...blah I hate moving!! I have so much stuff!


First night in the new house & Davie made me some amazing elk steak, corn on the cob, bread & to top it off chocolate mousse cake!!


No comments: