Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!



It was my parents 27th anniversary yesterday! Congratulations mom & dad :] Imeant to write this yesterday but being in the middle of a move it was delayed till today. Anyways I just wanted to express to my parents how proud I am to be their daughter & also the pride I take in them sticking together, raising us right, & always being the finest parents around! I love them with all my heart & miss them like crazy! They are two of the hardest working individuals I know, I will always love my mother for giving me so many wonderful memories as a little girl. She would always play games with us, chase us around the house, make the most wonderful dinners, dress us girls up in the most beautiful dresses that she made herself, & even take my friends & I toilet papering the neighbors house ;] haha

My mamma is so full of life, love, & laughter. She is as sweet as can be, with the biggest heart known to mankind. My mother always makes me laugh, makes me proud, & raised me into who I am today. She will always have such a special place in my heart.


My Father, "Geez what a man!" getting blessed with three little girls right off the bat must have been tough! But he has always seemed to have done it with ease, he has been doing a spectacular job at raising five children. It has been such an honor to have a father such as mine, I hold only the highest respects for him & the life he has lived gives me great gratification. The lord truly blessed me with the greatest father in the world.


I love you mom & dad

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Cherisse said...

Your the perfect daughter! I totally forgot! This was really nice. :)

Brooke P said...

Yay for mom and dad!! Ha I totally forgot too.