Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The little guy who will always be in my heart ♥

Little Taanii's will always be missed! This little guy has such a place in my heart that fills me with such joy. He was the best pup, who had such a personality to him. I am so glad that I was able to have him for a pet & give him such a good life in the mountains above Park City. I was so completely attached to Naataanii, I took him everywhere & he was always around me. This little guy couldn't even leave his mamma alone at work :] he would come into my work and sleep at my feet & when I would get up to go back into the warehouse he'd pop right up & follow me out....haha I loved it.
I remember picking Naataanii out, & I knew immediately when I saw him. So I went out and snatched him right up. The first couple nights with him were so difficult I didn't sleep one bit! He needed me to be right by him, fortunately though he caught right on the potty training(thanks to Tucker!!) Naataanii would have to be picked up right when he woke up in the morning and taken immediately outside. What a silly puppy, this photo is one of the first couple days of having him home.


Naataanii liked to do everything Tucker did he loved to sleep by him. I love this photo because he is so little, he just grew up so fast & was getting bigger by the minute!
First day with Naataanii
These dogs LOVE my little brother Sean!!! I love having Sean over because he will just play with them for hours! They always get so excited to see him especially Tuck! I just think its silly that they remember him.
Naataanii would do this when I had the window down in the car he didn't like the wind in his face

He LOVED to sit in my lap no matter where we were going he was always in my lap just sleeping or just laying there :]



Who knows why these pups love to lay by the front door














This is my most favorite photo of him :] I miss this little guy more than I have ever missed anything in my life. Naataanii was my most closest companion, & this has probably been one of the most difficult things for me to bear. He was one of my first pets & I just expected him to live a long healthy life. I loved him with all my heart & he loved his mama more than anything, he will always be missed & he will always be in my heart ♥
I will never forget his most adorable mannerisms, how he'd always be right by my bedside the moment I woke up, I could see all the excitement in him when he'd run right up to me, I love how he would prey on Tucker just lay down getting ready to pounce on him haha. And how proud I was of him when he was first learning to swim :] I love how HUGE he was going to be, the fact that this pup was going to weigh just as much as me just amazed me. The vet told me she was pretty sure he'd be at least 110 pounds!! I love how he looked just like a little bear cub when he was a baby & as he got bigger he looked just like a wolf! He had some of the largest paws I have ever seen with brown in between each toe, & the largest ears that made me just fall inlove with him! :]
Even though he is gone I'm glad he's in a better place & I can't wait to see him again. I will always love my little guy & miss him everyday!!

"Little Taanii's, your mama misses you with everything she has! I love you & be a good guy. Can't wait to see you, & I'll always keep you with me & in my heart.....I love you Taanii's"

No comments: