Monday, June 14, 2010

Koda's Baby Blessing

It was so great to have spent so much time with my family, my weekend was completely packed & there was so much more I wanted to do!! I loved having my brothers & Keithy & Bot come spend the weekend with me! It was great to have the best kind of company!
But first we went to visit our newest cousin Koda




My Auntie from my father's side, she's awesome! And always makes it to our family gatherings.



Little baby Koda hanging out with his Grandpa

My Dad & his brother & baby Koda!




It was so adorable, he loved looking outside! He would sit completely still.

He was so smiley & has the most adorable laugh!!
Sean was making him laugh so hard, only Seany can do that ;]






My bros such a stud!

I love this little guy!!














No comments: